Friday, October 20, 2006

Window Views




This is the view from a corner room at the Grand Hotel du Loiret. Doesn't that sound grand? It's a small hotel on a small street called rue des mauvais garcon, street of bad boys. It's only one block in length. Right below this window is a small green grocery, which is very convenient, but right now there is also street construction going on, so it's very, very loud at this corner. Chuck and I will be staying at this hotel when we return from our trip to the south of France. We are hoping the there will be no street construction by the time we get here. Other than that, this is a very good little hotel.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...