Friday, October 13, 2006

Chocolate&Zucchini



Our itinerary for Wednesday was planned in a way that we'd end up at the third anniversary/birthday party for the blog that Clotilde started: Chocolate and Zucchini. It was held at a cafe in her neighborhood near Sacre Coeur called LeTakbo. It was great fun. We got to meet Clotilde, and a lot of people who read her blog. We, also, got to meet her real life friends, not just her internet friends. Names, sites, e-mails were exchanged, and we invited a lot of people to our open studio next weekend. Clotilde can be seen to the right, gesturing, in one of the photos.

2 comments:

Le Synge Bleu said...

you didn't provide a link to her blog!

mim said...

Oh if only I knew how to link things within my blog. I'm not that far along, yet. Desolee!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...