Friday, October 20, 2006

Meeting friends




Yesterday, I met Phyllis and Michele for breakfast at a bakery that has a salon upstairs. We had the best pain au raisin. Definitely the best so far. It cost 1,20 euro which is also the most I've paid for one. We walked for awhile and passed the Mariage Freres shop. This tea set is such great color combi. We went our separate ways. Chuck & I went to meet Noah and Jessica at their hotel, and there they were, just arrived. We walked then ended up at our favorite place to have omelettes, Okawa. This reflection in the window is a multi & I love it in contrast to the single pression.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...