Thursday, October 26, 2006

Faeries & Noel



There's a tiny shop nearby that is crammed full of ornaments and figurines. By tiny, I mean like a closet tiny, really little, really crammed. The upstairs is faeries, witches, angels and animals. The downstairs space is tinier, and full of Noel items. The stair "rail" was a red velvet rope, and when Chuck held it, it triggered "Santa Claus is coming to town" in English. Chuck said he was so surprised he pulled back. When he came back up, he avoided touching it, even though the stairs were steep and narrow. All I heard was the singing, because I stayed upstairs, snapping a couple of photos. It was some experience.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...