Monday, January 02, 2012

Packed & ready - ish


 I'm packed! Unless I decided to take some things out of the suitcase, I'm ready.
This is what I packed for art supplies, except I eliminated the roller tape (don't ask why.)
HiMonkey aka "traveling monkey" will be with me again.






Here's what I'm taking. The Blue suitcase is a 22" one. I'm not taking my water bottle, it's just for scale. The bright pink duffle isn't stuffed but is carrying the bag of chargers, and a change of clothing in case the suitcase is misplaced, and a little plastic bag with liquids/gels (my tiny toothpaste, my Rescue Remedy, and some lotion.)
The colorful bag on top is my "purse/tote" which holds my REAL purse, Kindle, laptop, and the folder with eTickets, etc.

Whew. I did it.

1 comment:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

I want to get inside your suitcase! Bon Voyage.

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...