The first four cards are my minimal 3 pieces of paper (circa 1965) and a squiggle of 6B graphite pencil.
I was very pleased with the results of these. The simplicity and calm contrasted with the squiggle, which has lots of energy and movement.
This second set of 4 is even more minimal using only TWO pieces of the 1965 paper and then, having found our 9B graphite stick, a squiggle of that. This graphite is water soluble so, of course, I had to see how that worked. WOW! I like that!
Okay, this is going well. I'll explore this a bit more this week, between stints at the sewing machine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...









2 comments:
I'm liking these...a lot!
Good to see you are still plugging away at the sewing machine . Love the art .
Post a Comment