Just a bit of atmosphere on this cloudy day. I took this photo last week. I really like how it looks like a painting or a pastel piece.
This is today's mail art for my 365 project. I'm using a substrate of pieces cut from the cover of a pad of water color paper. It was such a nice weight that I couldn't just toss it into the recycle bin. It required very little added to it. Title: "Void-Filled #2" and it's being sent far away.
I decided that I needed something made with beans, since I know they are very good for us and have lots of protein and fibre. I put the recipe here.
I spread it on a thinly sliced whole wheat bun, added some spicy mustard and some havarti cheese. YUM! Just what I wanted for lunch.
Now, off to the post office to mail all of the mail art I made this weekend, and to the bank to deposit my earnings from the Jonny Z Festival. A generally relaxing day since I'm not doing marathon sewing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...


2 comments:
Marathon sewing now that is a concept I could really get into . I m so glad you have enough to deposit from the Johnny Z fest . Im glad it went well .
Thanks for the postcard, Mim! Loved it -- mais oui...
Post a Comment