Friday, May 13, 2011

#163 process and series, and the mystery of the tape solved.

 I decided to use some of the papers that Pamela send me from SFO. I chose a blue matt board and used spray adhesvie on the lacy pieces and glue stick on the others.
 I was able to cut 9 standard sized postcards from the board. I turned it over so that I couldn't control where the cuts came and thereby got some nice random-ness.
 I added pieces of my new paper (Washi) tape to each of the cards. Hopefully, the tape will be more than a design element, holding pieces in place as they pass through the postal machine.

And now the puzzle of who sent the tape has been solved. It was a Mother's Day gift from my daughter. Way better than flowers!



1 comment:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Hi Mim--So fun to see what you are making with the joss paper I sent you. Looks great.I love playing woith those papers. And yes--washi tape for Mother's Day is way better than flowers. You are a lucky mom!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...