I realized that today was the 5th and that our neighbors south of our border celebrate this date, so I got out my sampler set of tiny tubes of watercolor and got busy. What fun. I'm really enjoying doing watercolor pieces. I noticed that I forgot to do the stem on this one, so I had to back into it, but didn't feel like re-scanning. This one is my favorite of the three, the 3 one that I made. I got better at it!
This is the first of the cards. I didn't quite have the watercolor technique I wanted, like leaving white spaces for sheen.
This was the second card I did and I was feeling better about what I was doing.
Here's the back garden/patio as of this morning. Oh boy, I'm so excited. The plants in the back area are going to be planted tonight, I think. There are some lights around the tree and in the planted area. This is soooo exciting. We'll inaugurate the patio end of the month with a party! Celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...



1 comment:
Not sure how I missed the last couple of posts. Great!fun watercolors. Just took a two day watercolor workshop which was wonderful and picked up a lot of tips. Now I need to practice, practice, practice! Xo
Post a Comment