On Monday, I walked around my neighborhood with my camera and was delighted by the profusion of flowers. I hadn't realized how many hydrangea bushes there were. Here's a sampling of the flowers I saw.
We're getting closer to Skull Appreciation Day, and I haven't finished my skull entry. aaagh. Must do it in the next 2 days! Some people had wanted a copy of this poster, so now it's available for sale here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I decided to recycle some Virginia Museum of Fine Arts monthly magazines. I created this series using bits from the publication. It was a l...

No comments:
Post a Comment