This #174 card is an altered card, using a painting by Maurice Utrillo. Cracked myself up with the giant bunny overtaking the town. I called it: The giant rabbit takes over Sannois and the residents think "yum, le lapin roti."
I wanted to use some of the butterflies that I had, so I did this #175 series. This one is entitled "La Doña con su mariposa favorito." It's going to someone who knows Español.
Here I've altered a postcard again. An artifact from Nepal, a crown. No title for this one.
And yet another altered crown, but untitled as I couldn't think what to call it.
Here are some of the postcards that I got at the VMFA sale. They were 10 for $1, which is really inexpensive for art cards, for any postcards actually. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do to alter them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...




No comments:
Post a Comment