Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Mail art #155, a landscape

I awoke to find that it was raining, and so today I had to make a card that reminded me of one of our days on the road, with sun shining, puffy white clouds in the blue sky, and fields, green and yellow, with trees in the distance. Indiana? Ohio? Take your choice.

I want to do more drawing and watercolor mail art, though it won't help me use up the paper in my studio. One of my goals with the 365 project was to get rid of my paper stash.  However, I'll be teaching a workshop in June and will provide materials, so I think maybe lots of my scraps might "disappear."

1 comment:

uncustomary said...

Thank you! This arrived in my mailbox today. I love it and it's texture. <3

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...