I'm pretty excited about this project now. The skull and base are dry and seem to be pretty stable.
I made lots of butterflies that will fly out of the head. Tomorrow, I'll attached those inside the skull. FIngers crossed that my vision will actually be able to work out.
I can't believe I cut up maps that are over 100 years old. I still can't believe it. These skulls will be sold, hopefully they'll be purchased, and the money will go to The Richmond Peace Education Center.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...

2 comments:
Dang are you crafty or what ? I love stuff like this so much but honestly I dont think I would have the patience to do this . Good going though and yes I hope it sells so the money goes to a good cause .
cheers to skull appreciation day!
really like that...no borders...no barriers...I get it...what a neat idea...and butterflies...excited to see the finished project...thinking of you, sending hugs, bb
Post a Comment