Sunday, May 22, 2011

#173s and process.

 Today the world is still with here, and so are we, so I must make mail art! We're all so tired. Last night was the inauguration of our patio! I've hinted at this for a few weeks, and it happened last night. I'll post a few photos soon.

So this morning, I picked out a piece of matt board and stuck some pieces of Color-Aide paper on it. Yellow, pale green, purple and a pinkish color. Took photos with my old phone, so not so clear. 
 Then I used my lovely Washi tape all over the board. Random placement.
 Then I cut the board, looking only at the reverse so I couldn't plan the cuts. I got only 3 standard postcard sized cards out of the board and one square, which I'll mail, and one small rectangle, which I"ll mail in an envelope as a bookmark, to someone.
Next, the cards got a word added to them from my pile of cut out words.



I'm really pleased with how these turned out. They are very energetic!

1 comment:

Margie said...

That's a fun way to do it! Can't wait to hear about the inauguration of the patio! Winging my way this very moment to Laguna Beach to meet a couple of gal pals!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...