This morning, I didn't get right to my studio as we had to meet with the man who's going to help us fix-up our back garden. It's all uneven and we're worried about someone tripping and breaking a bone.
Then we decided to walk all the way to the end of Carytown, about a mile and a quarter (2 km) and get some stuff at Ellwood-Thompson (our natural food market.) When we returned we decided to watch a couple DVDs that we'd rented last night. I used that sitting down time to cut things out of a replica Victorian scraps book.
I used some of them for my letter "D" series. Now how to make it fit! hmmm, Oh yes, I know "D is for darling." Aren't these little figures darling?
This card is unique, a one of one, for my friend who had hand surgery a few weeks ago. It's a wish for her to have a speedy and complete recovery of her dexterity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...





No comments:
Post a Comment