![]() |
| Myrna Lynne Shenkler Hammons |
Thursday, December 30, 2010
So long, old friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...

3 comments:
Very sorry to read this about your friend. Thank goodness you were there to hold her hand and say goodbye.
Dearest Mim,
This brought tears to my eyes. I cannot imagine loosing one of my dear friends at any time, but know at some point it will happen. I hope a lot later than sooner for sure. Such a lovely picture and memories to hold close to your heart. XO, Margie
So sorry to hear of your loss. I was with both of my brothers when they passed away last year, and I've always thought of it as a privilege to have been with them at the end. You are in my thoughts tonight.
Post a Comment