Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mail Art & more

Stripes and Dots
 I didn't make my daily card early today, as I've been getting used to doing. I don't know what I got caught up in but I was happy that I could get into my studio while dinner is cookin'.
From Camelot to Chincoteague








I have lots of maps and quite a few classic American BIG cars, so I think I'll make a few more with this theme. I'm hoping that I'll use up all my scraps on this project.  Then I can get NEW scraps.
Notice the stamp in the right hand corner, it's Henry Ford!

moving Christmas lights
I took this photo of the houses with Christmas lights as the car was moving. I like the way this turned out. It looks like I used some camera effect, right?

2 comments:

PostMuse said...

Funny ... I was thinking the other day, "If I get these scrap boxes emptied in the next couple months, I am going to be able to get more ..." and then I stopped myself before I started planning what "more" would be :-)

Love the moving Christmas lights. That would make a lovely background for a fast car!

Sue said...

Hi there,
Thank you for Stripes and Dots. I LOVE it! It is my second arrival in Mailart365.

The holiday lights photo is great. Nice effect....

I like all your rubber stamps too. Hmmm. I may need to make some.

Thanks and Happy Mail Art Year!
Sue (aka McFloozy)

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...