Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mail Art & more

Stripes and Dots
 I didn't make my daily card early today, as I've been getting used to doing. I don't know what I got caught up in but I was happy that I could get into my studio while dinner is cookin'.
From Camelot to Chincoteague








I have lots of maps and quite a few classic American BIG cars, so I think I'll make a few more with this theme. I'm hoping that I'll use up all my scraps on this project.  Then I can get NEW scraps.
Notice the stamp in the right hand corner, it's Henry Ford!

moving Christmas lights
I took this photo of the houses with Christmas lights as the car was moving. I like the way this turned out. It looks like I used some camera effect, right?

2 comments:

PostMuse said...

Funny ... I was thinking the other day, "If I get these scrap boxes emptied in the next couple months, I am going to be able to get more ..." and then I stopped myself before I started planning what "more" would be :-)

Love the moving Christmas lights. That would make a lovely background for a fast car!

Sue said...

Hi there,
Thank you for Stripes and Dots. I LOVE it! It is my second arrival in Mailart365.

The holiday lights photo is great. Nice effect....

I like all your rubber stamps too. Hmmm. I may need to make some.

Thanks and Happy Mail Art Year!
Sue (aka McFloozy)

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...