Friday, December 24, 2010

Mail Art & more

#24
 I'm really excited about combining all the bits that I've saved for ages into these little compositions. You can see that I've saved faces, stamps, and butterflies, and there'll be more with these during the 365 project.
#24A

I can't just make one. I put a couple of the bases out and then go at two or more at once. It's just so satisfying.
A surprise.









I bought a box of Clementines yesterday. This morning Chuck showed me what he found in the box. It's some figure, maybe Manga? One arm is missing, and both legs. What is it? Anyone know? My guess is that, since the container only has some plastic netting on it, a child put this toy into the box, or accidentally dropped it in.  Funny.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...