Friday, December 03, 2010

Mail Art

 Card #3 is being posted today to an overseas location. The posts are going up on the new blog, though right now I find it a bit confusing to navigate, so I'll be posting here as well.

 The finch card is going to someone who recently sent me a card and is not part of the one day project, although 2 or more a day, is certainly not prohibited! 
 This one went off someone in the states, so my guess is that it'll be #1 to arrive at it's destination.
This is card #1 (obviously) and it went across the Atlantic. I can't wait to hear from the recipient!

4 comments:

Andytgeezer said...

My favourite is the finch! The badge seems to be playing at last, which is a relief

PostMuse said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds the MailArt365 difficult to navigate. The comments are also difficult to navigate. I wonder if it has something to do with my Safari browser.

I am enjoying the repeating theme in your cards. Are you going to continue that for the whole year? Or are you wanting to keep that a secret?

Anonymous said...

What beautiful artwork.
I can't fault any of them
the one with the butterfly is my favorite.
http://riaviewmirror.blogspot.com/

Barbara said...

so glad to see your entries, Mim!
beautiful work! you go, Girl. xo, bb

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...