I was in my supermarket this morning and picked up some half-priced items, thinking ahead to next Christmas/holiday time. They will be perfect for food gifts: cheese spreads, cookies. I got two of the plates. So cute, right? I've even made a note on 5 Dec. 2011 as to where I storing them. I'm being a smart cookie!
This is a commercial, though not solicited or paid for, nor do I receive any perks for doing this. I just want to share a good product that has no bad ingredients in it. Really. I first blogged about this moisturizer Sept. of 2009. I found it on the cosmetic safety datebase as a product rated with a zero - meaning "good." It's made by Soap for Goodness Sake. I was getting down to the bottom of jar #1 so I ordered it again and look, it came in a paper "jar." How cool is that? Not plastic! The product is really effective in moisturizing. I use it on my face, my hands, and even rub the excess off of my hands by running them through my hair. I recommend this highly if you are concerned about what you put on your skin.
Here's #28, a bit fussier than I've been doing, but it turned out okay. Someone noted that the bird looks threatening. Oh dear, it does, however, the woman looks very calm so I guess it's an okay scenario. The background is a Sam Francis painting, which I've wanted to use for awhile. I AM working my way through my scraps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...

No comments:
Post a Comment