Sunday, December 19, 2010

A merit badge~

Merit Badge
Wow, I got a merit badge from Lea Redmond. Read about her here.  I remember my girl scout days fondly and often wonder what happened to all the merit badges I earned. I loved earning them.  I wrote to Lea about this badge but never expected to earn one as I'm not a big collector of things. However, I do collect something and make things out of it. I collect the wire bindings from old calendars, paper sample books, etc. And I make what I call action figure sketches. For that, Lea awarded me this badge. I'm going to make mine into a pin so I can wear it on different hats, coats, or bags. How fun is this? Thanks Lea!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Did you have a SASH? I couldn't seem to get around to sewing the badges on my SASH, so, most of the time they were held on with a straight pin! I think I have that sash s o m e w h e r e !
Oh yes! A merit badge pin would be great! xo, bb

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...