Thursday, December 29, 2011

Whirlwind

 This is one of the collages that I did last year for Papergirl San Francisco. I had fun doing it and was happy to see that there is one planned for Zagreb, June 2012. It's something we all can participate in, so here's the link: Papergirl Zagreb. I think we'll all have fun doing this, don't you? No jury, no fee (just postage to Croatia) no framing, nothing but making something to share. Ivana will be very excited to hear from you that you plan to do this with her.
 My honey said "Quick, look!" This squirrel was trying to get on the porch or was looking for one of the pumpkins to chew on. Hopefully, it sound them, outside the fence by the garage. We're down to 2 little pumpkins being chewed on.
See this tiny pastry? It's a pain au raisin and it's one of the things I'm looking forward to.

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...