Positively Postal (aka Scott) sent me an envelope full of goodies from the U.K.
PTRZIA TICTAC sent me an envelope with a postcard and a set of her lovely artist stamps. What a treasure.
Wenchkin is now doing a daily mail art project using her amazingly good silkscreen process. For this mailing, she folded the wings and antennae so they fit into the little envelope. I got the fun of unfolding them.
This is Owney, the Postal Dog as a plush toy. I bought this for my honey at the National Postal Museum and, using tags that H got for his assemblages, I recreated the little tagged jacket that the real Owney wore as he traveled with the mail. Cute, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...



No comments:
Post a Comment