Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Busy days before our departure

 Yesterday, we went to the lunch at a new place. We liked it and we'll definitely eat there again. Ettamae's is very homey and warm.
 We liked the walls decorated with enlarged old photos of Ettamae and old plates. Cool idea.
 Before lunch, we were at Ghostprint gallery so that my honey could talk about some of the arrangements for his exhibit. It will open shortly after we return to the states, so he is anxiously completing all of his tasks now.
 I love clouds!
These are my new Sanita clogs. I really like that they are matte black & not shiny, so as not to draw too much attention to my feet. Will I be the only one in Paris wearing clogs?

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...