Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mail Art & tiny book

 Here's some of the recent mail art that I received. Lucky me, happy mail box, and we're keeping the postal systems going!
 I finally got around to changing up my real wall in my studio. I put up some new received mail art. You can see the wide range of styles. I put up some of the cool envelopes, too. Andy, who started our 365 Mail Art group, started a Real Wall and it's such a good idea that several other people are doing it. Sometimes, he creates his real wall out of doors!
 By curving the lower edge of the man, I was able to incorporate him into the landscape better, I think. He definitely appears to be popping over the edge to check on the hunt.
 This gal's neck is so long! I think it's a real help for her when she goes to art exhibits as she can see over the heads of other viewers. The Matisse piece makes a nice background.













Here's another of the double page spreads that I'm doing in Robayre's booklet.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Really like everything you posted here my dear.

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...