I took my time doing today's mail art. I didn't want to do it first thing in the morning. I think I was trying to prolong the second to the last day of my 365 project.
I'd had these Renoir ladies for awhile. It was time to make use of them.
I won't stop making and sending mail art. I did it long before I started my 365 project. I just won't be making and posting daily. I have many more copies of this Utrillo street scene, so you'll be seeing Tiny Town in the future. Tomorrow, I pack up my collage bits and send them off to others for their use. I'll choose a recipient for my MailArt365 rubber stamp and send it off (using Random.org) and I'll write up something about what a year of a daily project has been like for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...


3 comments:
Gosh you are so creative it just puts me in awe . I love the tiny town series . You are great as always .
Mim--wow--day 364.......impressive. And very fun that you are passing off your mailart stamp. I have fallen down on the 365 project but I make tons of mail art everyday....hope you will too! Good luck tomorrow.
Will look forward to hearing your thoughts my friend.
Post a Comment