Back to Tiny Town. I have many more of these cards left, so Tiny Town will continue beyond the 365 project, for sure.
I'm still using the painted ladies and other painting bits. I think they fit nicely with the town, but I may have to go back to photos as I'm almost through with the old book I've been cutting up. This is a Klimpt girl. Her stare is un-nerving.
This Matisse bowl of fish seemed like a fun thing to place in the street. Can you image the shock of seeing it there? Tiny Town residents have a problem to deal with here.
The Arshile Gorky painting made me think about Northern Lights, aurora borealis, or something unusual in the sky. I think it works nicely.
This is from a painting by Cezanne. The look is stern but I think the person really was someone nice, just had to sit for the artist too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...




3 comments:
These are awesome! Almost in the home stretch!
You'll deserve a medal or at least a commendation for getting to 365 - so many are trying but so few will achieve the goal! You're almost there - Tiny Town will miss you.
I love all of these .
Post a Comment