Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 356 of my 365 project!

There are only 9 more days to go in my year long project.  After a weekend with Tiny Town, I decided to go minimal today and use just 3 things that were within reach and a blank that was cut from some cardboard (carton.) I used a bit of a photo that I found very intriguing; Swans being transported in a tiny boat.

I'm still working on my tiny landscape paintings. I think I have the ground done. I want to work on the skies a bit more, brighten them up a bit. After that, I'll paint white all around the sides to clean them up. I thought tiny paintings would take a tiny amount of time, ha ha ha, silly moi!

3 comments:

phonelady said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !!!

Beanie Mouse said...

Oh wow!! you been BUSY!!

Margie said...

Ooh, the final countdown. What an accomplishment! Happy Thanksgiving Mim!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...