Today's mail art is very simple and used stick-ons that I got from my mail art friend, Adamandia, and a piece of scrap lying about. I have a challenge to make my cards without any cutting involved SO no more Tiny Town cards for awhile, as they require careful cutting with a tiny sharp scissor. I think tearing, stick-ons and rubber stamping will be fun for awhile.
This day #312, not too many more to go!
Here's something I received in the mail from a mail art friend who lives in Brazil. It's a bit smaller than a post card. Both sides are beautifully done. It came in an envelope that was pretty spectacular. I'll post that another time.
Yay, a new container of this lovely organic moisturizer. If you want to put only good stuff on your skin, this is something you might want to try. I don't get a discount from this company so this isn't a sale pitch from them. ha ha ha. I just like sharing about skin care products that won't harm us. You can find out about them here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...



1 comment:
oh thanks for the skin tip I love good stuff like that . also I m dying to see what you come up with out cutting .
Post a Comment