I'd been knitting my mittens the past couple months while watching Dr. Who episodes. Since it's chilly and damp, I decided not to go outdoors today; instead, I photographed and posted some mittens on Etsy. My shop is looking good! Oh, yes, and I even sold a pair already. Take a look...use the link on the left sidebar.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
My Shop - Fritzi
I'd been knitting my mittens the past couple months while watching Dr. Who episodes. Since it's chilly and damp, I decided not to go outdoors today; instead, I photographed and posted some mittens on Etsy. My shop is looking good! Oh, yes, and I even sold a pair already. Take a look...use the link on the left sidebar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I decided to recycle some Virginia Museum of Fine Arts monthly magazines. I created this series using bits from the publication. It was a l...
No comments:
Post a Comment