A couple of weeks ago, JD at D'arte Board offered to send collages to people. I responded that it was a great idea and I didn't need to get one, but they sent me one ,and I sent them one of mine, and we are just all appreciating collages. The one I received is so terrific. It has such actual and visual depth. I love it. It's on the picture ledge in our kitchen along with C's large format photo's and a small collage of mine. Check out D'arte Board here. Thanks JD.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
D'arte Board collage
A couple of weeks ago, JD at D'arte Board offered to send collages to people. I responded that it was a great idea and I didn't need to get one, but they sent me one ,and I sent them one of mine, and we are just all appreciating collages. The one I received is so terrific. It has such actual and visual depth. I love it. It's on the picture ledge in our kitchen along with C's large format photo's and a small collage of mine. Check out D'arte Board here. Thanks JD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...
1 comment:
HI Mim, oh I can imagine how wonderful it lookis in real. I will check out the link, smiles, Anke ;)
Post a Comment