Wednesday, March 04, 2009

D'arte Board collage

A couple of weeks ago, JD at D'arte Board offered to send collages to people. I responded that it was a great idea and I didn't need to get one, but they sent me one ,and I sent them one of mine, and we are just all appreciating collages. The one I received is so terrific. It has such actual and visual depth. I love it. It's on the picture ledge in our kitchen along with C's large format photo's and a small collage of mine. Check out D'arte Board here. Thanks JD.

1 comment:

Anke Martin said...

HI Mim, oh I can imagine how wonderful it lookis in real. I will check out the link, smiles, Anke ;)

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...