Monday, March 09, 2009

A marathon,+ lunch at the Swedish Cultural Centre

On Saturday, we noticed a blue line in the street below with KM9 below it. Yesterday, we awoke to drumming and barely made out, between the tree branches, a large group of drummers on the street by the Pont Louis Philippe. Then runners came by, so swiftly, that first group of 6 or so men, that I couldn't catch them. Others follow. I kept snapping. Here you can see a blur of a runner. It went on for two hours below our window. (I'll make an album for flickr with the rest of the blurry runner.) We had lunch at our favorite cafe of the Swedish Cultural Center. The food is just so good, ditto the coffee. Yum!


No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...