Monday, July 23, 2012

Round Mail Art!

#981  
I like the round format of altered CDs. I'm not sure these are actually making it through the postal system as I haven't heard back from any recipients. I hope they are cause I really like them and want them to go "naked" into the world. However, if I find out that they aren't getting to the destinations, I'll use an envelope. What do you think? Envelope? Maybe one with a window cut out in the middle?

3 comments:

Anke Martin said...

HI Mim! Thanks for sharing your 'surprises'. LOVE :))))
Actually changing the seize and fonts is easy. When you create a blog post, in the line where you can add photos, there is the seize and color buttons. Smiles, Anke :)

PS: It goes automatically already, LOL :)
PPS: I write, highligh and then change ;)

Beanie Mouse said...

Hmm.... I've received naked altered CDs in the mail from Canada..... I don't see why yours would NOT arrive. And I'm assuming the recipients know they're from you....!!

Anonymous said...

your new blog looks FANTASTIC!
and I rec'd an altered CD in Chi town! (just so folks know that)
XO,
bb

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...