Friday, July 06, 2012

All the usual fun!

 The pool this morning was nice, even if the water was 90F.  No one was there but us!











This is my latest, #966, and it's going to London. I sure hope it gets there. I like the poem - "For Sure! The wind felt immensely pleased."  I pick up pieces of text randomly and somehow they make lovely poems, these random bits. Do you ever do that? Let randomness take over for a little while! See what happens.
I made a bean salad on 3 July. It's a classic. I posted the recipe on my food blog here. It is sooo good, we've hardly any left and it's only the 6th!
Make this and let me know how you like it, okay?

Okay, it's still hot here. What's it like in your area?

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

England weather report for 7th July. Torrential rain. One months rain forecast in next 24 horus. Flooding. Wanna swap?!

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...