Monday, June 27, 2011

Blue day

 This is an Add and Pass card I made today. I'm sending it to a young cousin to see what he'll do with it. I love when young people particpate in mail art. They have such a free feeling for it. It's refreshing. I'll post the results.  I used a cancelled stamp from Greece as I thought it looked great with the blue background. The background is a commercial card. The stars are map stickers and the car is a 404 from an old French car magazine.
 A blue sky the other day and nice clouds. I shot this from my open car window with my old school flip phone.
The aqua of the salt water in our association pool. Really beautiful on a sunny day last week. I love the patterns made by the sun and the movement of the water.
Such different blues today.

2 comments:

phonelady said...

Love all the blues including the music LOL !!!

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

I agree -- love the blues.

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...