This is an Add and Pass card I made today. I'm sending it to a young cousin to see what he'll do with it. I love when young people particpate in mail art. They have such a free feeling for it. It's refreshing. I'll post the results. I used a cancelled stamp from Greece as I thought it looked great with the blue background. The background is a commercial card. The stars are map stickers and the car is a 404 from an old French car magazine.
A blue sky the other day and nice clouds. I shot this from my open car window with my old school flip phone.
The aqua of the salt water in our association pool. Really beautiful on a sunny day last week. I love the patterns made by the sun and the movement of the water.
Such different blues today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...



2 comments:
Love all the blues including the music LOL !!!
I agree -- love the blues.
Post a Comment