Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Mail Art, off to New York City
I'm sending this Mail Art off to New York City to our daughter. The base is an image of an ancient Greek mask. I put the torn out eyes on top of it and liked the way it looked as if the eyes were behind the mask. I surprised myself with the effect. There had to be a word added because of the closed mouth mask and the open mouthed woman. Why "radiant?" It jumped off my table at me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I decided to recycle some Virginia Museum of Fine Arts monthly magazines. I created this series using bits from the publication. It was a l...

1 comment:
I love it !!! ingenious !!
Post a Comment