We had a really bad storm, really bad, so bad that trees came down all over the neighborhood, and power was out for a lot of people (not us.) I tried to capture the rain as I looked out my back door, but of course, the energy in the air, the wind, the wetness can't be captured in a photo.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
New color and a storm
I changed the color of my nails but we didn't get to the pool for me to match them to a pool noodle. However, we went to a movie and on the way out, met up with some people we knew and I was delighted to see that the wallet of one of them matched my nails. She trusted me with her wallet for this photo!

We had a really bad storm, really bad, so bad that trees came down all over the neighborhood, and power was out for a lot of people (not us.) I tried to capture the rain as I looked out my back door, but of course, the energy in the air, the wind, the wetness can't be captured in a photo.
We had a really bad storm, really bad, so bad that trees came down all over the neighborhood, and power was out for a lot of people (not us.) I tried to capture the rain as I looked out my back door, but of course, the energy in the air, the wind, the wetness can't be captured in a photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...

1 comment:
Oh wow what a lovely backyard you have love the brick always did like brick buildings . we live in a brick apt building . Yes rained here yesterday but alas the weather man says the heat will be back again next week . Just think most folks in the country will be covered in snow in the next 4- 5 months .
Post a Comment