In the past, I made, scanned, posted ,and mailed. This time it's make, scan, post, toss in a pile. Hmmm.
Taken something out of it's context changes it, to state the obvious.
I need to change things up, so I added the moth, which seems so on the picture plane while the blue shape is so far back in space on this one.
Here I do a complete change. I had no more good fabric bits to use and no more magazines to cut up. Aaaagh.
I had been given a bag of old photo postcards but ran into a special problem. The photos were curled and even using double sided tape I wasn't able to get them to adhere properly.
These will be send in a clear envelope.
What follows are the companion pieces to all of the above, the 2nd Mail Art piece of each day, which I could as my concurrent 365.3 project.
I like this one most of the group.
Here again, the curling up photo postcard, which is quite heavy paper stock, causes a problem. The adhesive just isn't strong enough. My solution, a clear envelope. Meanwhile, I'm trying to flatten the remaining photos and hopefully will use them in the future. I really like them a lot and want to share them.