Oh dear, you can't see where the card ends and the back ground begins, oh well. It's a 4" x 6" piece of dotty mail art! My honey likes it so I might keep it for his birthday card, oh right, I should mail it to him!
This hand and foot bit fit so nicely with this card, I just had to break away from JUST DOTS. In fact, as I look at this more, I'm quite fond of it. I could mail it to myself! Oh no, it'll go to someone.
This is Mail Art #960! 40 more to go for 1000 since 01 Dec. 2010. When should I stop numbering? What do you think? Your opinion counts.
With this one, I like that the gray and the pale violet are the almost the same value and the boundaries are soft, as opposed to the yellow with the pale violet.
I re-opened my Etsy shop FritziMim, after a long hiatus. I've put a few bags in it, including a vintage Tea Towel bag. A TEA BAG! Get it? You can see my stuff at FritziMim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I decided to recycle some Virginia Museum of Fine Arts monthly magazines. I created this series using bits from the publication. It was a l...



1 comment:
Why stop numbering?! And I love your Tea Bag!!! It's brilliant!
Post a Comment