Thursday, June 19, 2008

SHELF! There's a new shelf!

Yay! On Tuesday, my little neighbor came by for help with her knitting and told me there was a new shelf! I couldn't believe. When I walked Smitty in the afternoon, I got these first images of it. I put a little tile on it, on which I'd written "welcome back." This morning, there was a lovely "flower" arrangement with shells. Oh how much fun, for however long it lasts, I'm loving it. So begins Elflog 2.0


2 comments:

Jenn Milt Art said...

Hey Mim,
I have yet to find this post! One of these days...

Anne said...

I'm so happy, too! When I saw this reappear at my bus stop recently, I was overjoyed. Thanks for keeping it up, everyone (whoever you are!)

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...