Thursday, June 26, 2008

Think Pink? or Think Again!

As you've read in previous posts, I'm very concerned about the safety of skin care products and cosmetics. My daughter alerted me to a way that we can make our voices heard by sending letters to cosmetics companies via a web site called Think Before you Pink
Clik on their "take action" button. Also, see
mica's blog on the subject. We can make a difference in the market place. Don't buy products that contain known or suspected carcinogens, don't do it. Check out your products on the Safety Date base, Skin Deep.
You're worth it, spend the time, spend the money, do it as if you life depended on it, because it may. Can I make this any stronger? Don't give your money to companies that don't care about your health. Take action!

No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...