Isolating fabric gives it a whole new meaning. This has such a floaty, under-water feeling to me. I had to put random letters on the card. The little "z" is for our little Z.
I have a small collection now of fabric bits. I'm always looking for more, of course.
Yesterday the pool water was cool, the air was warm, it wasn't humid - a lovely day to swim. Today, not so much. A rainy start to the day. This is it for today's weather in Richmond, VA, USA.
Bizoo loves to be where I am, or if I'm not accessible, he's where my honey is. He's such a puppy! We can't get over how big he is and still growing! Here he is laying on my Philately catalog with his paws on a recipe for a clafouti. He's learning a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I received a postcard in an envelope, inviting me to participate in the Bunny Project. How fun. The card I received had the bottom right co...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I created a couple pieces of Mailart today. One is on an old postcards that had postage on it. Purchased from the postoffice by someone whe...






No comments:
Post a Comment