Sunday, April 14, 2013

Catching up my Mail Art (again!)



#251
 The plants are popping up, it seems like over night. I looked in the alleyway yesterday and no iris, or so it seems, and today, several iris in bloom! Lovely to look at, lovely scent.

I used some cardboard for this weeks mail art;  scraps of paper samples in non-random placement for these 2 cards.

#101

I really like this #100. Somehow it just satisfied me. I used scraps of paper sample and looked for an arrangement that pleased me. Turned out that it appears that one part got cut off from the other, which I didn't intend. It works! Lots of action and space.

#100
#250

1 comment:

Margie said...

I agree about 100. Pretty iris too!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...