Saturday, April 06, 2013

Lots of Mail Art to update!

 This one and the flowered one below contain some random text. I keep a small box with cut-out text from an old book. I think it was a romance novel that I found in someone's to-be-trashed box. I felt nothing bad about cutting it up!
 These two with paintings in them were prompted by my getting ready for my 2nd Slow Art Day. Looking at art, slowly.



For these next two pieces of Mail Art, I just looked into one of my scrap box and picked up pieces that were on top of each other. Really, it just happened that they looked like this and I liked the way they looked so I glued them down that way.

Simple, minimal, and for me, they just simply work.



No comments:

How did I get into this?

I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...