Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mom's birthday - 99 years old today.

Estelle Golub
 I'm so happy to have this photo of my family.  The photos is small, about 3" x 4.5"  in a paper frame folder.

Mom might be 22 years old in this photo, with my father, my paternal grandmother and my sister.

Mom doesn't live near me, so I won't be seeing her today. I'm happy though that she has received many birthday cards from my friends around the world. Thank you, everyone of you, for making Mom's day more festive.

3 comments:

Anke Martin said...

Happy Birthday from Germany :)))) Smiles, Anke :)

VioletSky said...

Happy Birthday,Estelle!
Those old formal family portraits are so special (I have one myself that I will never give up and look at fondly)

Cernjul Viviana said...

Beautiful photography. Happy Birthday to your mom.

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...