Friday, January 18, 2013

Catching up on Mail Art

 This is a series of cards for my 365.3 project. #14 through #18.
 I was in a quandary about what to do, since I wanted a break from altering existing postcards.
 Tearing up old magazines came to the rescue. Photos of fabric gave me the idea to do a series of landscapes.
#18 done this afternoon.
 My results!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got mine today, thanks.

JJalltheway said...

I got #18 on Saturday!!! And it was such s surprise, I thought I had fallen off your radar. Thank you for remembering me Mim!!

JJalltheway said...

I got #18 on Saturday and I love it!! It was a super surprise because I thought I had fallen off your radar. Thanks for remembering me Mim!!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...