Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Caught in the act + mail art, of course.

 I am so pleased with how this piece of Mail Art turned out. I'd cut up an old photo (left over from back in the days of film) showing a building in which we'd considered buying a flat.  It wasn't doing anything for me until I turned it on an angle and then it worked! With the addition of some circles and letters, I had a piece that was satisfying.
Look closely at my BIRD feeder. Can you see the happy critter, feasting on BIRD food. I was able to snap this before he/she spotted me. It looked over and then scurried down the pole and ran towards the big tree then realized that I was by the big tree, it was confused, which way to run! It froze. I went back into the house and it raced up the tree, heart thumping, no doubt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell Chuck that the squirrel forgot his sun glasses. it's a lovely feeder. hope birds will come...squirrels don't like safflower seeds, but they make a MESS. have been looking for hull-less safflower seeds but haven't found any. xo, bee bee lee kos

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...