Monday, August 30, 2010

Momz Toyz

A Rooster and a bunny with a flower

Bear with heart sweater

A curly lamb and a bear in a skeleton costume

Bear with hoody

kitty with a beret

Look who's on the TV!

tiny Schnauzer pup

Poodle dog and Polar bear

Lamb

Bear, Dog, Owl

Monkey with necklace

Penguin, Lady Bug & Armadillo
Bear and Monkey, both make sounds
I've decided to capture all of Mom's stuffed toys. I have a couple more to photograph before I head home. She loves all of these little guys/gals.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those boys and girls are all so cute. I'm glad your mom has such sweet company. : )

phonelady said...

I hate to say how many of these I have and wish i could photograph all of mine . wow when I think of how many shots it would take it is time consuming . LOL !!! LOve it .

Beanie Mouse said...

I love your Mum's toys!!! I have an art supplies barter going on, if you fancy swapping supplies. let me know. And pass it on!!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...