This past Sunday, he went out onto the porch to get some fresh air. I put those upturned pots there so he won't fall off the edge of the porch.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
My pup
A week ago Monday, my pup, Smitty, got his monthly grooming. Doesn't he look a bit "shell-shocked" in this photo? The fur on his head is standing up all fluffy and light. A few minutes after the first photo, he moved over and fell fast asleep in this position. He was exhausted from the experience. Smitty, to remind you, is very old. We got him from the city pound 15 years ago. It was thought that he was over a year old or more. He's very thin now and sleeps a lot. He has doggy dementia but still recognizes his people.
This past Sunday, he went out onto the porch to get some fresh air. I put those upturned pots there so he won't fall off the edge of the porch.
This past Sunday, he went out onto the porch to get some fresh air. I put those upturned pots there so he won't fall off the edge of the porch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's August already!!!
The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days. I'm writing writing this...
-
I was asked when I started doing Mailart. Good question. Like many artists, I was making and mailing art without even knowing it had a name ...
-
I decided to recycle some Virginia Museum of Fine Arts monthly magazines. I created this series using bits from the publication. It was a l...
2 comments:
I Love Smitty!! I never knew geting a hair cut would be so exhausting though!! And What's Doggie Dementia??? Aren't all dogs a bit mutts?!?!?
he is cute .
Post a Comment