Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday! Yay!

 This is the Mail Art that I made yesterday - another water color landscape.

This is so fun and a nice break from collage.
 This is today's Mail Art #222 of this year. I'm enjoying making these water colors again.  And the response to them is so supportive.

I came out of the super market to discover that my new car looks HUGE! I couldn't believe what was parked next to it. I've never seen one of these in person. It has a cute face, right? Do you know what it is?


These are three Artist Trading Cards that I got from C.Z. Lovecraft. I added text and a half circle to each before passing them along to a 3rd person.
Add and pass!
And here's our baby pirate girl! Stripes always look good on a pirate.


1 comment:

Margie said...

Your watercolor mail art is killing me...in a good way of course! And that grand baby of yours gets cuter and cuter!

I am crazy about your watercolors!!! Hint, hint, LOL!

It's August already!!!

 The summer is half way over, and glad about it. It's been so hot here and we look forward to cooler days.  I'm writing writing this...